Sunday, August 24, 2008

FAREWELL TONY!!

at TONY's house~
LAME?!
cap taking sessions~

today was a FINE day to me~but sadly a brother of mine call "TONY",is heading back his home at a place far away from singapore..so sad sial...he was my working friend and due to problems that happen in his hometown, he had to resign and go back HOME!! he called me out to buy things for his girlfriend as a present from singapore..i accompany him to "VIVO CITY", after walking for a long time, he still couldn't find anything that suits his girlfriend..quite sian at that time but he is going back le, so i just accompany him for the last time lor..end up he bought a diamond ring..actually seeing him leaving in front of me is very sad..he is a nice person and yet to leave singapore this lovely place and maybe never see him again..after that i head over to his house and slack for awhile then i went home...GOOD BYE "TONY"!! I WILL MISS YOU~~

goodbye and take care~

No comments: