Wednesday, August 27, 2008

i really use alot of strength sial~
2 stupid gays never do, keep at there slack!!
"SOMEONE" bite BINGHONG!!
get chase out of the class!!

today was a bad day for me..my F"n"N teacher dunno crazy or what keep scold me, end up i was kicked out of the class..she damn lame sial..i know she from the start don't like me le, but i don't care, i still make noise at class; keep disturb the class..LOLx!!HANN, HONG and I went to the block to "SLACK", when we were just about to go, the recident there suddenly came out ask us back to take down our names, and he even report to the police, the police were quite kind, he searched us and see that we don't anythng on our body, so they let us off..after that we went to the school gym to do some workout..

tomorrow not going to school again, so sian!! the class everyday also so noisy, i can't even focuse on my studie sial..so we decieded to go PIONEER MALL to do self studies..although we are part of the noise makers, but the class is still not a place for studying anymore..

goodbye and take care~

No comments: